Aadhaar means foundation OR a source , therefore it is the platform on which any delivery system can be built.
Aadhaar can be used in any system which needs to establish the identity of a resident and/or provide secure access for the resident to services/benefits offered by the system.Use of aadhaar is helpfull in day today life ,such as in lpg subsidy,scholarship,any money based programmes ,in which govt money will be directly in the hands of people .
Aadhaar can be used in the delivery of the following programs:
• Food & Nutrition – Public Distribution System, Food Security, Mid Day Meals, Integrated Child Development Scheme.
• Employment – Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana, Indira Awaaz Yojana, Prime Minister’s Employment Guarantee Program
• Education – Sarva Shikhsha Abhiyaan, Right to Education
• Inclusion & Social Security – Janani Suraksha Yojana, Development of Primitive Tribe Groups, Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
• Healthcare – Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana, Janashri Bima Yojana, Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
• Other miscellaneous purposes including Property Transactions, VoterID, PAN Card etc.