HOW TO OPEN SBI ACCOUNT ONLINE ? | STATE BANK OF INDIA NEW ACCOUNT ONLINE
Almost as much as population of australia , peoples are the customer of largest bank in india, state bank of india (SBI) is one of biggest goverment sector bank in world , having almost 10 % of customer of population of india, Now as per the new guidlines of RBI, have made it compulsory to open sbi bank account online .In the era of Narendra modi ,prime minister of india has made all the possible registration by online , his views for the devlopment of india can only be achieved by e world of online service,In this post we will discuss in details about how to open sbi account online ? all the required documents for opening state bank of india new account. Here are the step by step procedure to how to apply for sbi bank account online.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE TO OPEN SBI ACCOUNT ONLINE :
PERSONAL DETAILS :
- Firstly you should have the KYC documents means know your customer documents ,we will give you list of documents accepted for kyc at last of this post , you also need 2 passport sized photograph
- Next step is go to this link to open sbi account online , or HERE here you will get the START NOW option ,click on that ,next page there is complete intial form that should be fillled.
- Click on the new account form , after clicking you will have to fill the personal details ,here you have to enter the name,fathers name,sex,address, UID number means aadhaar card number, mobile number,please remember to enter the captcha also.
- Click on the save and proceed , you will get Your TCRN (Temp Customer Reference No.) is AC***67004, which is valid for 30 days.please note that you have entered the correct birth date , because in future referances to edit your account details you will ask to enter the TCRN number and birth date.
ADDITONAL DETAILS :
- In order to open sbi account online you have to provide additional details you have to enter the religion,category, educational qualification,income,if you have insurance,mutual funs ,loan then you can click for the option.
- If you have your pan card then just enter the pan card number and click on the save and proceed ,if you dont have the pan card number just fill up the form 60,
FORM NO 60 (Those who dont have PAN CARD )
- Form 60 is nothing but ,declration by banks ,bank will ask to delclarant to fill name ,address, transaction details and also the amount of transaction .
- It is very easy to fill, when you get your pan card in future then you can update the pan card details later.
- After filling the form 60 to open sbi account online click on the save and proceed.
IDENTIFICATION DETIALS :
- In this part you have to enter the document you are going to submitt for identity , there are several option for customer to submitt proof of identity.
- Election Id with the same address as mention in personal details.
- Driving license with same address.
- Pension payment order.
- Passport issued by goverment of india.
- NREGA job card.
- Aadhaar card UID with same address.
- Identity issued by post office or goverment office.
- For proof of address , you can give,
- Electric bill
- Telephone bill
- Residential property tax copy
- Address Proof of Relatives (for students)
- Address Proof of Close Relatives
After succesfull submission of the identification details ,you will finally get the TARN (Temp Account Reference No.) is AA***02072.Please note down this reference number for the next session / future use.This reference number is also being sent on your above mentioned mobile number you have registered.Moving forward to the next step we come to final step , here you have to select the state bank of india branch in your city , please be care full once you selected the branch you cannot change the branch.Just enter the bank code where you want to open bank account,then click on the GET BRANCH NAME. Then click on the save and proceed Nomination page will come and if want the nomination then you can give the account details of nominee and fill up the DA form and if you dont want nomination then just submitt the form. If you print the application and submit it to the branch without clicking the “Submit” button above,
the branch will NOT be able to retrieve your information. Therefore, before going to the branch, please click the “Submit” button.
Take the print of application form and attach the photo , required document and submitt to the bank you want,your application will be processed in few days and you will get the passbook and cheque (if you have selected)