Lost aadhaar card acknowledgement slip
people who have enrolled for Aadhaar may have lost aadhaar card acknowledgement slip ,somewhere. there is no need to panic , but the number of queries regarding getting or obtaining duplicate Aadhaar acknowledegement in place of the lost one really a big matter those who are yet to receive their Aadhar card. But at the same time one must agree with the fact that there is no mystery related with the lost received Aadhaar.
The UIDAI has made it simple for the residents to retrieve their Aadhaar slip number. If you have lost or misplace your Aadhaar number, all you have to do is to contact UIDAI contact centre by their toll-free no. 1800-300-1947 or 1800-180-1947 Most of the time the line is too busy to attend your call. If even this doesn’t work then follow the below mentioned points:
- Try to contact UIDAI through their toll-free no. 1800-300-1947 or 1800-300-1947
- If you know or remember your Aadhaar slip number or if you have a copy of the receipt of Aadhar enrolment then you your Aadhaar slip can be retrieved through it. Your Aadhaar letter will be dispatched again to your address as well as to your e-mail address. You can receive your Aadhaar number through SMS as well if you have registered your mobile no. during the time of enrolment.
- Your Aadhaar number will be printed on the card issued by the enrolling registrar. This can be MNREGA job card, PDS’s ration card, etc.
- Even if this does not work then you need to visit an Aadhar enrolment centre to ask for a lost Aadhaar number retrieval.
- If you have lost aadhaar card acknowledgedment slip and none of these works, the most simple is to download E-Aadhaar letter from the website.
Frequently asked questions :
What should I do if I have registered for Aadhaar but don’t receipt for the same?
I lost my Aadhaar acknowledgement slip. How do I get Aadhaar number?
Step 1 Send the information (all as given by you at the time of Aadhaar Enrollment) in the following by email to the UIDAI
HELP desk : email@example.com
Your Name :
Year of birth :
Mobile number :
Email address :
residential address :
Pin code :
Step 2 Use the Enrollment Id sent back by the help desk to download the e Aadhaar card by “Get e Aadhaar” icon after entering the enrollment slip number with the date and time, name, pinhole and the mobile phone number. You will find one time password in your mobile which you can use to print edition Aadhaar. This printout can be used for seeding in lpg/banks.