Link Aadhaar number with axis bank account
DBT- direct bank transfer or direct benefits transfer, this service is started by government of India since they launched the aadhaar card. Dbt is nothing but the direct cash in to your bank account. This might be a subsidy or may be a scholarship, pension salary or may be a mnrega cash incentives.
Moving forward,Axis bank has an extensive network of more than 1947 branches, has a network of 11245 ATMs .Axis bank has the largest ATM network among private banks in India. Axis bank is one of the most growing bank in private sector. According to RBI guidelines ,to get the benefit of dbt one should link aadhaar number with axis bank account. so that the all subsidiesed money will be directly transferred in to bank account.
Here are the simple steps to link aadhaar number with axis bank account.
1)You should have enrolled for aadhaar card.if you have not enrolled yet you can enroll here.
2) if you already enrolled aadhaar card or your aadhaar card is still not yet received or pending then you can download the e-aadhaar card.
3) Go to nearest Axis bank with aadhaar card photocopy or xerox and also taking the original Aadhaar card.
4) fill up the Axis bank customers request form ,with proper aadhaar number.
5) you should fill the name ,address ,dob,axis bank account number.
note -axis account name should be same as that mention in the aadhaar card.
After filling the axis bank customers request form to link Aadhaar number with axis bank account, submitt it to concern authority. You details will update in 4 hours .
1)Link aadhaar number with SBI ACCOUNT
2) link aadhaar number with hdfc account