How to validate digital signature on e-aadhaar ?
validate digital signature on e-aadhaar
Have you lost aadhaar card or you have misplaced the aadhaar card ? Or still you are waiting for aadhaar card ? Now you dont need to wait for original aadhaar card , Gov of India has started giving e-aadhaar letter to every one , in our previous post we mentioned how to download the e-aadhaar letter , for this you need the acknowledgement slip in which whole information needed to download the e-aadhaar is their. Here after downloading the e-aadhaar You have to validate digital signature on e-aadhaar , without validation you e-aadhaar will be invalid.
How to validate digital signature on e-aadhaar ? Step by step procedures to validate is given -
First you should go eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and fill all required details asked. Then ,if you see the Validity Unknown icon on your e-Aadhaar, you should follow below procedure to validate digital signature on e-aadhaar .
1. Right click ( mouse) on the Validity Unknown logo and click on Validate Signature.
2. Now a new window will open called Signature Validation Status, click on Signature Properties !
3. Click on Show Signer’s Certificate.
4. Check that there is a certification path named. “NIC CA 2011″. This identifies NIC CA as the rights of the digital certificate that has been used when signing the document or have rights to validate digital signature on e-aadhaar.
5. Mark the certification path named NIC CA 2011, click the Trust tab and then Add to Trusted Certificate . Give the answer to any question as OK .
6. Now a window will open called Acrobat Security click on OK.
7. Check (√) the field for Use this Certificate as a Trusted Root and click OK to close window.
8. Click Validate Signature to start the validation process.
When you see a green sign that means validation process is over and you successfuly validate digital signature on e-aadhaar.