Link bank of india account with aadhaar number
Well all we have that aadhaar is this,aadhaar is that.Everywhere is aadhaar .Even is planning to do a one documents for everyone.Aadhaar a complete document to have ones identity,each and every place aadhaar will be compulsory for us. Scholarship benefits, pension salary,mnrega payments,mnrega jobs,almost all schemes will be through aadhaar . Means this document is so important that each and every money payment by government will be through aadhaar . But for this we have to link our own aadhaar number.we have already learn how to link sbi aacount .Moving forward in this post we will be talking about how to link bank of India account with aadhaar number.Almost 38% of government employees has the bank of India account. This bank of India has pension salary, monthly salary accounts, saving account, scholarship account. But many of don’t know how to link bank of India account with aadhaar number.It is six step procedure to link .
LINK bank of India account with aadhaar number-STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE IS GIVEN BELOW
1) download the form which is given here to link bank of India account with aadhaar number. This form is in PDF format or you can get this form at your nearest branch.
2) you should have two passport size photograph
3) Xerox copy of bank of India passbook
4) Aadhaar card xerox or photocopy
5) Also original aadhaar card to show to bank authority
Note – All documents you are submitting should be duly attested