HOW TO LINK AADHAAR CARD UID WITH SBI ONLINE | LINK AADHAAR NUMBER
After sucessfull linkage of aadhaar card to all nationalized bank offline , STATE BANK OF INDIA launched the service to link aadhaar card uid with SBI online . just you should have the online internet banking account for this , you can apply for online banking by submitting the net banking form in sbi bank , you will be provided with the username and password .We have already made a post about how to link hdfc bank with aadhaar , link lpg with aadhaar card, now in this post we will learn about the linking aadhaar card with the sbi via net banking.
Step by step procedure for linking is given with screenshot
- Login to sbi net banking here
- on left hand you will see the option of link aadhaar card uid with sbi bank account .
- After clicking the link on option will come to enter your aadhaar card number
- After entering the number one OTP will be generated which has to confirmed
- Once you confirmed the otp , one sms will be sent to your registered mobile number providing the referance number
After successfull procedure your aadhaar card number will be linked to the sbi account.