Check Aadhar card status by Name
Many of us are still waiting for the aadhaar card, enrolled for aadhaar but didn’t received it, also many of us lost the acknowledgement slip and can’t find their identity document. People might be thinking about how to check aadhaar card status by Name. While enrolling in UIDAI, the competent authority taken the fingers print and corneal scan, we submit the required documents of proof of identity and proof of address, at that time we get the aadhaar acknowledgement slip on which the enrollment number is written also date and time of enrollment is given which is one of the most important thing to remember, because this the only thing which is required for aadhaar card status.Many a time we lost the aadhaar card and aadhaar number and then we do aadhar card search by name and address but there is no such procedure to get aadhar.
Moving forward, In case we lost the acknowledgement receipt, we have to wait for the aadhaar card, since still the government of India ie UIDAI doesn’t have provisions to check aadhaar card status by Name. There are many obstacles in searching the name of aadhaar card, as many of us has the same name creating a problem. Yet the uidai have not developed the software by which they can search aadhaar card by surname, name. In previous post we discussed about the aadhaar status, from which we can know at what location our documents is.
What are the uses of aadhaar card?
Aadhaar card is nothing but a 12-digit unique identity number when can be enrolled by any person of any age, even small children can also register for this UIDAI card.
- Adhar card can used as a legal document of proof of identity.
- It is also used for opening bank account all over India, many a times bank ask to fill the kyc documents, for which adhaar is a compulsory.
- It can used to get the students scholarship, pension incentives, nrega salary, LPG subsidy direct into bank account.
- Aadhar is useful in a affidavit also, for proof of address.
- Many of government schemes are under this card.
So in this way we have to enroll for identity proof.