How to apply for aadhaar ?
Aadhaar card is a 12 digit unique number that is generated after capturing your all 10 finger prints and two iris scan. This is the latest identity service launched by government of India to have unique identity to a person.Uidai has started online aadhaar application service for citizen of india.
Benefits of Aadhaar card
- This will be the main identity identification of Indians.
- In future all the other identity proofs will be generated only if you have Aadhaar number.
- Aadhaar number will be the source to provide all the subsidized items from government of India.
- This will reduce the duplicate identity a person can easily create.
- Aadhaar will used to provide Direct to cash scheme launched by government of India.
How to apply for aadhaar ? here are some types
- Use this hyperlink to get an Aadhaar Card appointment
How to apply for aadhaar ? Online aadhaar application Form
- This site will help you in locating the nearest Aadhaar Card center and since you already have an appointment there is no need for standing in an endless queue.
- After you have competed this form click on fix online aadhaar appointment. You will get a receipt of the appointment in this format.
Online Appointment Slip
- Take a print out of the appointment receipt.
- Please note the required documents that you have to carry with this appointment receipt that you have to carry with you.
- Identity Proof
- Address proof
- 2 passport size photograph
- Proof of date of birth
You can find the list of proof that is accepted by Aadhaar team in this link.
Also UIDAI has set up a Contact Centre. Please contact them if you any queries regarding your Aadhaar Card