online voter id card for andrapradesh
In previous post of online voter id card we have mention that ,it is a six step procedure for applying the online voter id card ,
here are the few steps t- online voter id card for andrapradesh
A Form-6 has to be filled to apply for a new voter ID Card. This form is to be used for inclusion of name in the electoral roll.
You can apply for a voter ID online by visiting Election Commission’s website.
1. If you are from Andhra Pradesh,
a) visit : http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in
b) Go to “E-Registration” tab and select —-> “Form 6 (New Enrolment)”
c) Here is the User Manual with guidelines for online application of a Voter ID:
manual for online voter id card for andrapradesh in pdf format
d) You would need a scanned passport size photograph and save it in jpeg format to be uploaded in the
2. If you want to apply on Central Election Commission’s site (you can use this site to apply for a voter ID anywhere in India), then visit: http://eci.nic.in
a) Go to “Online Voter Registration”
b) Select “Form-6” and complete the registration
3. The online Voter ID card for andrapradesh card eligibility is as below: a) not less than 18 years of age on the qualifying date and
b) is ordinarily resident in a constituency, shall be entitled to be registered in the electoral roll of the
4. If you do not receive your voter ID in a month or two, you can complain online by visiting http://eci.nic.in/
a) Select Online Complaints tab
b) Select “Citizen” radio button and click on login
c) Select “New User Registration” and complete the registration process.
d) Select “Register a new complain” and lodge the complain with full details.
6. You can contact Andhra Pradesh election commission at their Call Centre Toll Free No –1950 (From 10 AM – 6 PM) or you can contact the officers of election commission using the contact details given on their site.
7. Here are the details of ID proofs you might need: (these documents cannot be uploaded online. The copies need to be submitted to Local Electoral Officer who will contact you after you apply online)
- Name Proof (With Documentary Proof)
- Age Proof (With Documentary Proof) Documentary proof of age will be required only in those cases, where age of the applicant is between 18 and 21 years. In all other cases declaration of his age by the applicant will be taken as proof of age.
- Date of Birth Proof (With Documentary Proof)
- Proof of ordinary residence to be attached are as under:
i) Bank / Kisan / Post Office current Pass Book, or
ii) Applicant’s Ration Card / Passport / Driving License / Income Tax Return filed or Assessment Order, or
iii) Latest Water / Telephone / Electricity / Gas Connection Bill for that address, either in the name of the
applicant or that of his / her immediate relation like parents etc., or
iv) Postal department’s posts received / delivered in the applicant’s name at the given address.
8. Here is the link to District wise & AC wise List of All E-Seva Centers issuing Voter ID Cards in AP