5 Easy steps for Online Marriage Registration in Delhi
As from the date new goverment in india formed , all the govermant official service are going online , Now you can apply for Online Marriage Registration in Delhi. Yes you heard right , we can now apply for the marriage certificate one month before by online marriage application form. Gvoerment of National capital territory delhi has made the provision to get the documents like Death Certificate, birth certificate, Other Backward Classes (OBC) Certificate,Schedule Caste (SC) Certificate, physically HandiCap Certificate,delhi Domicile Certificate,Nationality Certificate,Solvency Certificate online ,this type of e governance made the people helpful to get the required documents in minimum time ,reducing the agents and tout in between. In this post we will discuss about how to apply for the marriage registration online , here are the few easy steps .
How to apply for Online Marriage Registration in Delhi :
- firstly go to this link to get the option for the online marriage registration
- you have to select husband reside in delhi,wife reside in delhi, or marriage solmnized in delhi, then select the district you are residing , example East delhi,North delhi,West delhi,South delhi,shahdara, central delhi ,new delhi.
- Fill the full address ,street after that just click on click here
- After clicking , you will get the marriage application form , in which you have to fill details about Husband / Bridegroom in one column ,and another column Wife / Bride Detail.
- Permanent Address,Mobile No,Email Id,Nationality,Religion,Voter I-Card No,
Marital Status at the time of Marriage.
- You have to select the appointment date if your appointment date is not available then you to try again tomorrow.
Click on the submitt the application ,you will recieve the acknowledgement reciept for online marriage registration
Documents required for Online Marriage Registration in Delhi :
- Residential proof like Election I Card and you should carry One Attested Photocopy along with original.
- Date of Birth certificate of both husband and wife (10th Class passing Certificate / Date of Birth certificate/leaving certificate )you should carry One attested copies each along with original.
- Separate affidavit from Husband & Wife on 100 rs stamp paper giving details of:
1. Date & Place of Marriage.
2. Date of birth.
3. Marital Status at the time of marriage.
4. Confirmation that husband and wife are not related to each other within the unallowed
degree of relationship as per Hindu Marriage Act in india.
- 2 Passport Size Photo of Husband & Two Passport Size Photo of Wife and ONE Photo of Marriage. All should be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Marriage Invitation Card, if available.
- Original copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower
- In case one of the parties belong to other than Hindu, Budhist, Jain and Sikh religions, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage(in case of Hindu Marriage Act).
- In case of one of the applicant is a foreign national, a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE in original from the concerned High Commission to be submitted along with the application form.
- If marriage was solemnized in a religious place, a certificate from the priest is required who solemnized the marriage.
- Two witness, who had attended the marriage ceremony, with their identity cards are required to be present at the time of registration of marriage before the marriage officer.
If you have any question about the marriage registration then you can ask in the comment box get the answer in one day ,FAQ will added in this post in few days