Home » 2013

How to know aadhaar card status via sms ?

How to know aadhaar card status via sms Many of us has mobile device , among them about 60% of people has the Internet, remaining 40% of people have no internet connection also they have Internet but don’t know how to use this ,like Indian railway his started...
Continue reading »

5 EASY STEPS FOR LPG PORTABILITY

5 EASY STEPS FOR LPG PORTABILITY   In this new era of technology , we are moving ahead for the better daily service day by day , making our comfort too easy . Martin luther said correctly that ” Only technology is thing which can make day to...
Continue reading »

Documents required for Aadhaar lpg linking

Documents required for Aadhaar lpg linking In our previous post we have allready discussed about the , aadhaar and how to link the aadhaar with the lpg gas consumer id .Total there are major 4- 5 gas companies to provide the cylinder in country but still they havent...
Continue reading »

HOW TO LINK Syndicate Bank ACCOUNT WITH AADHAAR CARD

HOW TO LINK Syndicate Bank ACCOUNT WITH AADHAAR CARD Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest, 110RS billion revenue every year.All of us has heard about the deadline to link their bank account with aadhaar ,also linking aadhaar number with LPG gas companies.Taking this in consideration we have...
Continue reading »